New Service Request

Welcome to the Marion County Rural Water District Community. Please contact our office by phone, or you may go to the Contact Us tab, click New Service Request. Be sure to list the land owner's name, location address, and parcel ID if you know it. Your email will be answered within the week. We look forward to serving your water needs.